Pages

Monday, September 29, 2014

Bottle Caps

I collect Snapple bottle caps. I'm sure that it's because I want to learn all of the really cool facts and be able to read them over and over again until I can recall them like my own phone number. The narrator is collecting various kinds of bottle caps and considers them to be treasures. When the brother is found taking some, I thought that he thought that they were cool and was going to just have them around. When it was revealed that he would be using them as tombstones, it got to me. It was unexpected. I wanted there to be more. I looked for another page to read and when I found none, I had to imagine the narrator's reactions. The younger brother isn't described much. But I feel like I know him a lot more than I do the narrator.

No comments:

Post a Comment